Featured post

View video: Why I Wrote "Mr. Bandookwala, M.B.A., Harvard"

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

"India Smiles" is just out from Penguin India!

My story "Flirting in Short Messages" features in this book published by Penguin.


Penguin has just published "India Smiles" the result of the "India Smiles" global short story contest run by Sulekha. Out of the thousands of entries received sixty were short-listed and this volume contains the top twenty six stories that made it right to the top. My short story "Flirting in Short Messages" is one of them. So, nose thumbs to my critics who say "Johnwriter can't write" and "John P Matthew can't write." It's not too late to eat your words! Watch this space or my website for more.

The book is in stores and costs Rs 195 only. Please, please, buy, buy, buy, buy, so as to avoid potential starvation by this starving blogger, sorry, writer!
Tags: , , , , , ,


2 comments:

rama said...

Hullo, congratulations and many more such successes. I shall look for this book in the bookshops. Best, rama

Unknown said...

Hi Rama,

Thanks. It's friends like you who keep me going.

Regards

J