Featured post

View video: Why I Wrote "Mr. Bandookwala, M.B.A., Harvard"

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Lovers Holding Hands in Traffic!




Call it a city hostile to lovers, or a city that frowns on public display of affection, I found it odd that the boy in the picture (on the bike) was holding the girl's finger (in the taxi) for as long as we waited for the signal to change. And how did they meet at the traffic intersection? Was it serendipitous or deliberate? Was it destined or pre-meditated? As regards to matters of the heart, of which I am a big zero, I guess, I will never know.

2 comments:

sarah islam said...

how lovely! He looks absolutely forlorn:-) Good thing you had your camera with you!

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah,

This is caught on my mobile camera. Agree they look love lorn.

J