Featured post

View video: Why I Wrote "Mr. Bandookwala, M.B.A., Harvard"

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Recession Jokes

In a lighter vein, here are some recession jokes that landed up in my inbox (very droll):

The only "deposits" being made on a Ferrari are the ones made by birds flying over them.

Q: What's the difference between an investment banker and a large pizza?
A: A large pizza can feed a family of four.

Q What's the difference between a bond and a bond trader?
A. A bond matures.

Q. Did you hear Goldman Sachs has a new cafeteria?
A. It's called the Warren buffet.

En Passant....

Sushant Sinha writes to me from Michigan:

"I am a PhD student in the University of Michigan and I started a search engine for Indian law called Indian Kanoon (www.indiankanoon.org)."

Checked it out, it works like a dream and is good for lawyers and lay people wanting to research legal cases. Use it!

No comments: