Featured post

View video: Why I Wrote "Mr. Bandookwala, M.B.A., Harvard"

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Air India Takes Big Bossum's Relatives in Cockpit

On my desperately last resort journeys to Kerala to attend to my father and mother when they were ill, I had to travel sometimes cooped up in cabins of buses. It was uncomfortable and I knew how they were doing it for the extra cash. I didn't know Air India was also doing the same. Strapped for cash, perhaps?

This article in today's Times of India states that airlines regularly take relatives of top officials inside the cockpit. And recently the worthy to travel thusly was the close-to-the-heart dearest relatives of their "quality management" boss.

Sounds ridiculous? I bet it does. What "quality management" can they offer if the cockpit is crowded with relatives?

No comments: