Featured post

View video: Why I Wrote "Mr. Bandookwala, M.B.A., Harvard"

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Nirmal Pandey R.I.P.

I don’t know if I did the right thing by applying to be chief blogger of Royal Challengers. I feel like withdrawing. Guess, it’s not for me. So I won’t be let down if I lose. Anyway, I find that online friends don’t fall over each other to support you. Rest easy, since it’s something you knew – all along – that you won’t have.
Knew from this obit by Shekhar Kapoor that Nirmal Pandey is no more. Here’s his profile on imdb.com. I have seen bits and pieces of his acting, now I find I haven’t watched any film of his in its entirety, a shortcoming I will redeem soon. Nirmal Pandey R.I.P.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nirmal pandey is gone. would have missed this news item completely if i hadn't read it on mr kapur's blog earlier. "film fraternity" is an oxymoron. so many years without any films and now death.