Featured post

View video: Why I Wrote "Mr. Bandookwala, M.B.A., Harvard"

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Waiting for Mr. Right?

Whether women should wait for Mr. Right or settle for second best is a raging controversy going on on Facebook these day. Got to read this interesting account by an independent IT Project Manager which talks of her travails in the matrimonial realm (which includes matrimonial sites, dating sites, the works). Seeing as how much inexperienced I am in this front (I married the first girl I saw, whom my parents had chosen for me! Those were the pre-matrimonial-site days), I find the whole process fascinating. But there’s a positive side too. Recently a niece got married to a man she had met online. She is the independent type and he, poor chap, is a “Joru ka ghulam”. “No drinking, no cigarettes, okay?” is the first condition she laid. She won.

No comments: