Featured post

View video: Why I Wrote "Mr. Bandookwala, M.B.A., Harvard"

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Tishani Doshi Interview in Guardian

Here's the Tishani Doshi's interview about her novel 'The Pleasure Seekers' in The Guardian.

Today being Sunday went for a walk in the wilds in the foothills of the mighty Parsik Hills, near home. The hills end in a valley bordered on three sides by tropical rain forests. The bird sounds were awesome, coming as it did in the early morning silence, and the wind was blowing cool and fresh as I climbed a low outgrowth. I could see a wide vista spread below me of modern flats and bungalows, coming alive with life, then came the muted sound of traffic on the Bombay-Pune highway, a mere murmur. Made me want to write a poem on the experience. So watch this space.

No comments: