Featured post

View video: Why I Wrote "Mr. Bandookwala, M.B.A., Harvard"

Monday, June 07, 2010

Manipur Blockade

Well, I didn't know it until I read a tweet by Gul Panag on Twitter. Seems there's a blockade being orchestrated of Manipur by Naga students. And that it is now in its 50th day. What's happening? Clearly our administration is not in control. Vast tracts of our country are under the control of Maoists, and now this? Clearly somebody has been caught napping.

How come I got it from Twitter and not through the newspapers and television media? Okay, okay, I am not a great fan of both media I mentioned, but I read and see an awful quantity of them every day. Does that indicate another blockade, of news, I mean. Much of what goes on in the North-East go unreported, me thinks.

No comments: