Featured post

View video: Why I Wrote "Mr. Bandookwala, M.B.A., Harvard"

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Rain Dancing in Belapur

When the rain is here can the rain dance be far behind? Nope. So the office gang went for a one day outing to formerly-owned-by-Amitabh bungalow in Belapur's Parsik Hills when it was pouring, as if the heavens were draining its precious liquids. I guess I should stop harping on this as people will consider me paranoid. Hehe. So the guys and gals from the office danced the day away. The view was lovely; the ambience was naturally beautiful, the mood evocative and intoxicating. I will upload a picture soon.

Needless to say, a good time was had.... Don't know how long good times will last as corporate hassles are piling up (as they always have a habit of doing), beyond the scope of resolution. Fight or flight? Hm. Every silver lining has a dark cloud as someone once said. Yawn! Need some sleep.

No comments: