Featured post

View video: Why I Wrote "Mr. Bandookwala, M.B.A., Harvard"

Friday, April 22, 2011

Book Lady Who Lives in a 90 Sq. Ft. Home in Manhattan

The lady in this video (she is a writer), sure has a lot of guts to live in a 90 sq. ft. apartment, something most of us would feel repelled to do. The constant refrain is "I need space." After I moved from my 500 sq. ft. house to a 1000 sq. ft. one the wifey is constantly complaining that we don't have space, in spite, of having two storeys and a terrace. That's life. 

But come to think of it a lot of space can be saved if we really try. We don't need to be always so expansive about our arms and legs. The lady I mentioned above has all the comforts she needs near her: the best cinema, the best galleries, the best libraries, the best restaurants, and all she has sacrificed is a little leg room. 

I wish the lady all success.

No comments: