Featured post

View video: Why I Wrote "Mr. Bandookwala, M.B.A., Harvard"

Friday, March 09, 2012

Digital Fitness Is Equivalent to Physical Fitness - Got to Push beyond Comfort Levels

Here's an interview with Bonin Bough by Forbes India, who says among other things:

An organization that is digitally fit is one that has adapted to these changes in the landscape and created programs and processes around it.  You get digitally fit in much the same way as you get physically fit: it requires rigour, dedication and commitment; it requires pushing yourself past the point of where you want to stop, and a lot of organizations aren't used to doing that.

Yeah, I know what he is talking about. We created an elaborate social network for a company and when I checked last, it is languishing for want of fresh new content. 

I am @johnwriter on Twitter and John.Matthew on Facebook. I blog here.

No comments: