Featured post

View video: Why I Wrote "Mr. Bandookwala, M.B.A., Harvard"

Thursday, August 02, 2012

Pissed Off at Airtel

What's worse for a blogger and Twitterer than finding that your GPRS doesn't work? We were so pissed off trying my carrier's - Airtel's - number that we wrote this letter to Shri Kapil Sibal, the Telecom and IT minister. (Just scroll down a bit if you don't see it immediately, Google is also playing up.)

The problem with customer support by these carriers is that they don't want to provide any. So they hook you to a badly programmed IVR system, where the woman goes so fast that you can't follow instructions. 

F**** man that's not what a customer deserves. The customer deserves better, because he is paying for the service, and in our case, with GPRS and 3G it comes to a lot of money. And, we need to be treated with some respect as a customer. 
 
I am @johnwriter on Twitter and John.Matthew on Facebook. I blog here. View my Youtube Channel Page. Read about my novel Mr. Bandookwala, M.B.A., Harvard.

No comments: